With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner it is time to pull out all your green! From green clothing to green decor. Some people even dye their food green for this special holiday. Try this simple Dollar Store DIY: St. Patrick’s Day Wreath.
To add a little luck to your front door you can make this wreath for only a few dollars. All supplies can be found at your local Dollar Tree.
- Green floral foam wreath form
- 1 roll of burlap ribbon
- 1 package of foam shamrocks
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
Once you’ve gathered your supplies, making the wreath is a cinch.
Begin by adding a dab of hot glue to the end of your burlap. Press it to the inside of the wreath form. Start wrapping the burlap, wrapping tightly as you go. Work your way around the wreath form, slightly layering as you go. Once the wreath form is covered, cut off any additional burlap ribbon. Add a dab of hot glue to the end of the ribbon and press to the wreath form.
Use your foam shamrocks to embellish the wreath. Just add a dab of glue to the back of each and layer them along the side of the wreath.
St. Patrick’s Day Wreath
You can now display your St. Patrick’s Day Wreath as is, or add additional burlap ribbon for hanging from the top. You can even add a bow to the left side made from burlap.
Do you add St. Patrick’s Day decorations to your home? Green is not only a lucky color, it’s my favorite!
For more St. Patrick’s Day and Irish ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Irish Dublin Coddle Recipe from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Green Shamrock Gummy Candy by This Mama Loves
- Enjoy a Simple Irish Meal featuring Shepherd’s Pie by Day by Day in Our World
- Irish Skeleton Key Necklace by The Socialite’s Closet
- Mint Shower Scrub Bridal Party Favor by A Bride on a Budget
- Skinny Shamrock Shake by Jen Around the World
- Shamrock Smoothie Creation by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Mint Chocolate Fluff by Mom on the Side
- Leprechaun Hat Cupcakes by Kids Fun Reviewed
- Lucky Rustic Wall Hanging: A Paint Stick Craft by Food Fun Family
- Green Tea & Peppermint Sea Salt Foot Scrub by Sincerely Mindy
- Matcha Pear Green Smoothie by Upstate Ramblings
- Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes by How Was Your Day?
- DIY Shamrock Tree by Simply Southern Mom
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Brownies by Mom Does it All
- No Bake Mini Mint Oreo Cheesecake by Sugar Spice and Family Life
- Mini Banofee Pie by Beyond Mommying
- Green Smoothies for St. Patrick’s Day by Family Focus Blog
- Leprechaun Bark by sweet lil you
- Good Luck Vintage Cab Ring by Style on Main
- Send Them Out the Door Ready for a Good Day by Beautiful Touches