Disney released one of their classic movies, Pinocchio, to Disney Movies Anywhere, on digital HD and Bluray this week. We are giving away a copy of Pinocchio on digital HD and put together this cute kid-friendly Pinocchio snack with marshmallows!
“Pinocchio” is considered one of the greatest animated films ever made, with two Academy Awards® — for best original score and best original song “When You Wish Upon a Star” – and a rare 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Now, it will delight a whole new generation of dreamers with its masterful animation, unforgettable characters and award-winning music.
Kid-Friendly Pinocchio Snack
- Pretzel Sticks
- Melting Chocolate
- Candy Eyes
- Chewy Red and Yellow Candy
Using red food coloring draw a face on the front of your marshmallow. You can use a food coloring pen or simply dip a toothpick into red food coloring.
Dip the top of your marshmallow in melted chocolate, for the hair.
You can use Now and Later or Starburst candy to shape and form into a hat and feather that is edible.
Press your candy eyes and pretzel stick into place. Enjoy!
The Walt Disney Signature Collection release includes hours of classic bonus material and exclusive features including a reinvented rendition of “When You Wish Upon a Star” created and performed by music influencers from Disney’s Maker Studios; never-before-seen artwork from the film’s Pleasure Island sequence; archival recordings of Walt himself during “Pinocchio” production; and a recently restored and scored 1927 short featuring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
BLU-RAY, DIGITAL HD* & DISNEY MOVIES ANYWHERE:
- Walt’s Story Meetings: Pleasure Island – The Pleasure Island scene in “Pinocchio” had much more development than what is seen in the film. Join Pixar’s Pete Docter and Disney historian and author J.B. Kaufman as they explore artwork recently discovered in Disney’s animation research library revealing some of the attractions, gags and games, which Disney animators created for this iconic location of the film, that never made it on screen.
- In Walt’s Words – “Pinocchio” – Hear Walt himself discuss the making of “Pinocchio” through archival recordings and interviews.
- The Pinocchio Project: “When You Wish Upon a Star” – Music influencers Alex G, Tanner Patrick and JR Aquino from Disney’s Maker Studios, a global leader in short-form videos, gather in a creative workspace to create their rendition of the film’s signature song, “When You Wish Upon a Star,” and produce a fresh new music video.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in “Poor Papa” – This recently restored and scored 1927 short features Oswald the Lucky Rabbit who gets multiple visits from the stork and is forced to attempt various methods to help stop the onslaught of baby deliveries.
- Classic Bonus Features – These offerings from prior home entertainment releases include hours of bonus material, such as the making of “Pinocchio,” deleted scenes, sing-alongs, storyboards and theatrical trailers.
Win a copy of Pinocchio on digital HD. Entry is simple, just follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter form below.
Full Disclosure: My family received a complimentary copy of Pinocchio in appreciation for hosting this giveaway.
What is your favorite movie snack?