Whether you are looking for cute food options for a Halloween party, school room treats, or for packing a themed lunch for your kids, these Nutter Butter Ghost Cookies are an easy solution. They are so cute!
Nutter Butter Ghost Cookies
These Halloween cookies only take four ingredients, including the edible eyes. Grab a box of your favorite Nutter Butter cookies, some white melting chocolate or almond bark, black glitter gel and candy eyes.
The Nutter Butter Ghost Cookies are ready to serve as quickly as the melted chocolate cools. From start to finish in minutes!
Which shape will you make your ghost mouths?
I know my kids will be happy to find these cute little ghosts in their school lunchbox on Halloween. You could tuck a few of these into treat bags and let the kids hand them out to friends or teachers. They are so simple to make even the kids can do it!
Print the full recipe below.
Looking for more Halloween treats? Check out these adorable bat cupcakes.
Pin for Later:
- 10 Nutter Butter Sandwich cookies
- 12 oz package of Wilton bright white candy melts
- Small candy eyes
- Wilton black Sparkle Gel Icing
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the Wilton candy melts into a microwave safe dish and heat in 30 second increments, stirring until melted.
- Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate and flip to coat. Lift the cookie out of the chocolate using a fork. Allow the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Place the chocolate covered cookie on the parchment paper.
- Give each cookie 2 small candy eyes.
- Allow the cookies to set about 45 minutes. Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes if you'd prefer.
- Give each Nutter Butter ghost a black mouth using the Wilton black Sparkle Gel Icing.
- Store at room temperature until ready to serve.