This post is sponsored by Nature Valley & Walmart. All opinions expressed here are my own.
As a mom of five I live a very busy life. Between running my own business, taxi-driving kids around to school and events, attending their ballgames and the weekly doctor appointments for my daughter, things can get a little crazy if I let it. Below are tips on how to manage life as a busy mom.
Since I am always on the go, I keep a bag with my essentials on hand. Any given day I may spend hours in a waiting room for my daughter’s doctor appointments. Gabby has seen multiple specialists for over 14 years, so it has become part of our lifestyle. Both of my sons play ball and instead of running back and forth to drop them off, I take my bag to work while I wait at practice or between games.
Take a Look Inside a Busy Mom’s Bag
- Laptop – I always charge it at night so it’s ready to go if I’m not near an outlet.
- Hotspot – most of the doctor offices we visit have free wifi, but my hotspot is great for working at ball fields or from the vehicle.
- Planner – without my planner I would be lost. This is how I track our schedules and stay on top of my work.
- Notebook – always ready to jot down notes and to-do lists. Staying busy and on-the-go I never know when I need to make a reminder or write down an idea that strikes while away from the office.
- Colored pens – color coordinating my planner and notes makes it easier to search at a glance.
- Nature Valley XL Protein Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bars. – protein to give a pick-me-up while out.
August is already filling up and I’m starting to get a dose of what the new school season will be like. We have several appointments, events and ball games already on the schedule. I can only image what the homework load will be for my teens in high school.
I love keeping quick snacks on hand for busy days. The Nature Valley XL Protein chewy bars are the perfect size for an afternoon pick-me-up. With 15g of protein, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors and no artificial sweeteners they are a bar I can enjoy.
I love peanut butter and dark chocolate mixed together so those are always my flavor of choice. However, you can find several other varieties offered.
Find Nature Valley XL bars in the below flavors at Walmart:
- Nature Valley XL Sweet & Salty Chocolate Nut & Seed Chewy Granola Bars
Nature Valley XL Protein Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bars
Nature Valley XL Protein Mixed Nuts Bars
I keep extra Nature Valley XL Protein chewy bars with me at all times. My boys are big fans of the Nature Valley granola bars and will steal them from me. My kids have come to realize I stash snacks in my Busy Mom bag and always have something handy to share.