DIY Fairy Garden Fence
Are you busy crafting a fairy garden this summer? The cost of buying all of the little odds and ends can really add up. Well the good news is, you can craft some pieces on your own for less. Treat the fairies in your garden to a sweet and whimsical fairy garden fence. This fence comes complete with a “bloom” banner and is sure to add a pop of color and creativity! Take a peek below at how you can craft your own for just pennies. It is easier than it looks!
- Small picket fence
- Scrapbook paper
- Foam peel and stick letters
We found the small picket fence for just .50 cents at our local craft store. You can also find twine, letters, and scrapbook paper from .50-$1 at your local craft or retail store. Pick colors that appeal to you and compliment the rest of your fairy garden.
1. Begin by cutting small triangles out of your scrapbook paper. You will need one triangle for each letter of your word.
2. Glue the triangles to the twine.
3. Once the triangles are adhered, go ahead and add your letters. We spelled out BLOOM with our letters but you can spell out anything you wish. WELCOME and GROW would also be fun to try.
4. As soon as your letters are in place, you can hang your banner. Apply some glue to the ends of the twine and press them to each side of the gate.
5. Your gate can now be added to your fairy garden. Just press it into the dirt and let it welcome fairies in.
You don’t have to spend big bucks on accents for your fairy gardens. Give this easy garden gate a try and spruce yours up for less while still getting the sweet look you are after.
Do you have a fairy garden? What is one accessory you have added to your garden?