Bring your little ones out this Saturday, March 4th to your local Williams Sonoma store to take part in their Beauty and The Beast Junior Chef Cooking Class. The classes are suitable for ages 8-13 and are scheduled to start at 10:00am local time. Check your store to confirm.
Last week Williams Sonoma debuted their limited edition Disney’s Beauty and The Beast Le Creuset Cookware! This is their first ever collaboration with Disney and it’s an exciting one. The are only a limit of 500 Soup Pots by Le Creuset available and they are going fast.
Isn’t it a beauty? I love the blue shade and the iconic red rose.
Created in honor of Disney’s live-action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast, this vibrant blue-enameled chef’s oven by Le Creuset casts an enchanting spell over the kitchen. Featuring an iconic red rose design and a golden knob engraved with “Be Our Guest,” this special-edition piece is available in limited quantities.
- 2 3/4-qt. cap. chef’s oven is ideal for cooking soup, risotto or stew.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Hand-applied red rose-and-vine appliqué design on lid.
- Stainless-steel knob with gold metallic finish is engraved with “Be Our Guest.”
- © 2017 Disney.
- Made in France.
Who will be your first dinner guest?
Check out the new Gaston musical clip below.